Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Video: Ace Combat Assault Horizon "Full Blown Assault" Trailer

Gamescom 2011 is brimming with tons of new and awesome trailers, that it's really hard to contain all the awesomeness. Check out the latest trailer for Ace Combat: Assault Horizon "Full Blown Assault", featuring some gameplay footage, and a damn awesome soundtrack. Warning: Awesomeness after the break. Oh, did I say awesome?


I always loved the series for its great soundtrack - it really makes me feel in the zone when playing AC games. Anyone know the title of this track? Gotta have this on my playlist! Makes me feel a lot more excited about this game!

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon will take off Oct. 11, 2011 in North America, Oct. 14, 2011 in Europe and Oct. 13, 2011 in Japan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...