Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Video: Unboxing the Urbanears Plattan ADV Wireless Headphones




Today we unbox the Urbanears Plattan ADV Wireless Headphones. To me, by far is the best purchase I made in terms of Bluetooth on-ear headphones. Click the video above to watch my unboxing video!


I got these headphones from Digital Walker's sale way back in September at a huge bargain. Originally priced at P 4,650, I got this pair at just P 1,495, courtesy of our friends over at Hungry Geeks who lined up for us! At that price, this one's a steal! 

It's wireless, it comes with touch control, has decent battery life for long listening sessions (especially with the traffic we have here), plus it comes with a 3.5mm audio cable with in-line mic in case your juice runs out. 

Perhaps this deserves a full review? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...