Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2016

OK I'm back. For Realz.


It's been a really long while since I last posted, and even before then, it took me almost 2 years to get a post up and running. For people asking why, it's because of being an adult. It's a challenge to juggle your work and your life, and more so does putting in blogging and playing games into that whole schedule.


Alas it hit me. I looked at the logo I designed for my blog years back, in 2011 to be exact when I first started my blog. It says "Your weekly dose of games, gadgets and what not." Well, I owe you guys 87 weeks worth posts now don't I?

But more than that is the fact that I wasn't able to give both you guys and myself the time to share my passion on the things I love: gaming, gadgets and tech. It's about time I stick to a schedule. So from now on, I will try my best to at least stick to a weekly publishing schedule, but hey, I'll post in a few quick short bursts of content when I can.

So let me start off with this. I'm integrating my YouTube channel AmazingSteeps with this blog. Yeah I know they don't carry the same name, but what's important is the content will be uniform across. But sure, I'll be definitely working on thinking of a uniform branding for my channels so there won't be any confusion ayt?

So again, welcome to our playground! Here's post no. 1 of 87!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...