Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Video: Lollipop Chainsaw Debut Trailer

Suda 51 does it again. Lollipop Chainsaw, Suda 51's latest and craziest game. In San Romero (I know what you're thinking) High School, not everything is rainbows and butterflies - well, almost. Meet Juliet, a cheerleader with a very feisty and dark secret - she's a chainsaw wielding, lollipop lovin' zombie hunter! Check out the debut trailer after the break, and see where rainbows really come from.




I just don't know where to begin. My head's gonna explode. Anyway, it's from Suda 51, and based from my experience with Shadows of the Damned, I'm guessing that this game will be humorous (highly sexually themed I bet) but very entertaining and really fun to play.

Lollipop Chainsaw will be slashing its way to retail 2012, and will be coming to the Xbox 360 and PS3.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...